Marketing is working

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
One of my clients, after seeing my phone this morning says;
"I've heard a ton of ads for your phone. That you can pin things to your homescreen, it puts people first and you get to information faster."

At least the message is getting out. I should mention she's die hard iPhone user, but really likes my phone.

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft needs to advertise all the unique features of the OS - Live Tiles, pinning different content types to the home screen, the alphabetized app list, Local Scout, Me & People Hubs, XBox Live, Office. There is a **** of a lot to advertise about this OS!

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I was walking through the mall yesterday and happened to stop in a radio shack, in the off chance that they might be carrying cases for my Lumia. Rep said they don't have them yet and asked how I liked my Lumia. Naturally, I told her that I loved it! She replied back about how a lot of people have been coming in asking for the Lumia.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a second Lumia 900 from Craigslist today and a man walking by the seller and I said "Hey thats the nokia phone I have seen that ad for, the one where the guy has the blue phone and he's picking up on the girl."

I was happy to see he knew what phone it was. Even asked me if I liked the OS. Of course I kindly praised it and even suggested to him that he should check one out at the store. He seemed genuinely intent on do doing just that as he mentioned he was getting bored with his iphone.

Maybe we will be adding one more to this wonderful ecosystem and community :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3