Titan Issues

Barristan

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone - hoping that someone can point me in the right direction for getting a few issues with my Titan resolved.

Last week my phone did a random reboot and when it restarted it came back as being a new phone. It appeared that my phone had done a forced reboot but when I entered my Windows Live id - all of my apps/music were still on the phone.

I had to reenter my email address and for some reason all of my contacts shows as Yahoo contacts - even though I have no yahoo account. I have been unable to add my windows live account back to the phone or change my contacts to not reflect Yahoo. When I went to the Zune software - it showed me as having 2 windows phones.

Just looking to see if anyone knows what happened and any suggestions on how to fix the Contacts to not reflect Yahoo. (also anyone else having issues connecting to their Windows Live account?)

ccarp1975

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me this morning. My phone was renamed back to the original HTC name and the ATT apps that I had uninstalled were back. I got the text from ATT saying welcome to windows phone. All of my music, photos and documents were still there. The theme color had changed to blue, but my lock screen was still the same. My contacts were still there and so were my achievements from the games. What is this memory issue that you speak of? Is there a thread on this somewhere?

ilLogikAL

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
At what point does this bug happen? I haven't experienced this bug yet and I'm currently at around 5.4 gigs left of free space. I have the ATT version of the Titan.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
So far I've had reboots, email accounts deleted and a hard reset needed and I've just emailed HTC with this and they have offered to service it under the warranty; at least I think that's what their convoluted email said :)

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
So HTC 'repaired' my Titan and replaced the motherboard and I've had it back for about 2 weeks now. I've not had any reboots yet but the call quality appears worse and several times now I've answered the phone or made a call and there is no sound. In addition I've noticed games that used to run perfectly fine stutter and freeze every so often.

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
So another hard reset to satisfy HTC and after a week the phone is back to its normal shenanigans, apps crashing, games freezing and even the start screen taking a couple of seconds to refresh as I scroll down. Back it goes again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05