Nokia Apps just vanish?

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have their Nokia Apps just 'vanish' today out of the blue from Marketplace? I noticed this morning that it was gone and just wanted to ask if anyone else had it happen today as well.

Just curious...

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I've rebooted a couple times. Don't want to reset the phone so going to wait and see what happens the next couple days. Hasn't been anything new lately anyway...

Thanks

queritor

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Yep, mine's gone too. My AT&T collection disappeared a few days ago, and this morning, the Nokia collection is also AWOL.

I'm using a Lumia 800, but my AT&T plan is provisioned for the 900. Maybe I'll try moving the SIM back to the 900 for a few hours and see what happens.

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried the Xbox Hub trick and still no Nokia Collection. I'll go post out on Nokia's discussion board and see if a Moderator can assist. Thanks all for your thoughts.

ShrewdGeek

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I also noticed this morning that my "Nokia Collection" is missing from the marketplace. I'm glad on the one hand that I'm not the only one but that it happens for some and not others is troubling.

queritor

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I put my SIM back in the 900 and both the ATT & Nokia Colections showed up.
I then moved the SIM back to the 800, but they're still not showing up.

daguila29

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Same here its been two days since my Nokia Collections Magically disappeared :(

I don't really "NEED" it but for some reason it just bothers me not to have it!

sting7k

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Same here its been two days since my Nokia Collections Magically disappeared :(

I don't really "NEED" it but for some reason it just bothers me not to have it!

Same here, I'm not hurting without it at the moment. However I noticed it was gone and hope it comes back soon. Maybe they are doing something because of the impending release of a bunch of exclusive apps?

techygeek82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been in contact with Nokia and they said they were looking in to the issue. Obviously a master reset will bring the official Nokia Collection back to Marketplace. With news that Nokia has branded the Marketplace differently on Tango, I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I'm not too worried about it since I can still search for Nokia Corporation and get their list of apps that way.

I will report back if I hear anything more from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss