Samsung Focus S 4G outer glass broken

c0dezer0

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I am having the Samsung Focus S 4G and that was dropped by me and the outer glass of the phone is broken. There is no problem in the functioning of the phone. that is working really good. Can you tell me that from where I will be able to get the outer glass for the Samsung Focus S.
One advice to all Please never ever drop your focus s on hard surface (be careful), its outer glass is so weak. I got a straight broken line. Although phone is fine.

I am from India.

Thanks in advance guys, please help me.

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I am having the Samsung Focus S 4G and that was dropped by me and the outer glass of the phone is broken. There is no problem in the functioning of the phone. that is working really good. Can you tell me that from where I will be able to get the outer glass for the Samsung Focus S.
One advice to all Please never ever drop your focus s on hard surface (be careful), its outer glass is so weak. I got a straight broken line. Although phone is fine.

I am from India.

Thanks in advance guys, please help me.
Im sure any cell phone repair ship can get the glass and fyi, Ive dropped mine numerous times on concrete and tile and its come back undamaged. You must have dropped it on the corner of death lol, almost every cell phone will break if it hits there.

c0dezer0

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
This is supper emoled, do I need to change whole LCD or only the upper glass? I heard that the upper glass is attached with the LCD and both are not separate. But I can see a hair line crack, LCD is 100% fine.
This phone is not available in India and the accessories as well. Could you guys find me a shop I can order online. Please guys help me out.

Thanks,

Rahul Anand

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Did you happen to change just the glass lens??? My glass also broke but touch screen is still working.....kindly help me out with this problem.

Thanks,
Rahul Anand

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb