Thinking about returning my Lumia 900

Ntropy99

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
And don't get me started on Verizon's offerings - while I love my Trophy and happy to say I switched my wife over to a Trophy as well, it is still only one phone offering to us while AT&T have how many?.... I read on the crackberry site that Verizon is looking at killing the grandfathered unlimited data plans this summer. Maybe I will have more options sometime soon if the unlimited data thing isn't keeping me at Big Red. The 900 does look great.

hary536

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, a great job. It does. My first cell phone was a Nokia 5190 (man that was a good phone. I remember I had a clear smoke cover with matching clear key pad for it. :cool:) so I know they make quality products and stand behind them.

Tru Dat.

So I step into my office at work about 15min ago and find these sitting in my chair....

Click to view quoted image

Open them up to find...

Click to view quoted image

:happy:
So what did you do with your problematic L900? Did you return back or kept with you ;)

gahbmwm5

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes indeed you have to love the commitment from Nokia. I'm on my third white Lumia 900...and follow their Nokia Discussion Support forums very closely.. Giving the staff requested PM's with certain info on the devices that I had issues with..capacitive buttons, vibrating rattle, and purple hue on low brightness setting...squeaks in upper right hand corner...when pressing unit very lightly with fingers..
And their Tweet and email replies from NokiaUS Care...they are actively working on these troubling issues, and hopefully I will finally get a issue free device..I am completely enamored with the L-900, but the Q/C is a huge concern presently...

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My pre-ordered Lumia 900 has been flawless, but reading this story with such a happy ending really reinforces my feeling that I made a good decision going with Nokia. How a company takes care of it's customers says everything. No product is perfect, but what the company DOES about it is the most important thing of all. Personally I've seen very few companies treat their customers as well as Nokia. I've never seen ANY electronics company that did.

The only (big) companies of any kind I can think of off the top of my head that I've experienced this level of customer service from are Amazon and L.L. Bean.

Kudos to Nokia. It's also nice to see they are paying attention to this forum. :cool:

Mes3

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Nokia's customer service is 100% of the reason I left Sprint and got a Lumia. I mean, WinMo and AT&Ts network are also reason.

That being said, the first Lumia they opened up had scratches on the screen. Never seen that before out of the box. The one I have now suffers from the purple screen (which is no big deal right now since Nokia knows about and is gonna push a fix out at some point).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234