Get replacement phone more issues than first out of the box.

JMD42555

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
So I have the rattle vib issue went to AT&T store twice during my lunch hour too busy to help me min of 5 people in line. So stuck and go past the 30 day and have to deal with warranty my fault for not being more aggressive. So i get my replacement phone today it has the rattle and the purple screen issue you gotta be kidding me! So sending me another phone 2 day I'll have 3 on hand... Thinking of just going to ATT when I get the third and just cancel my account and go with another carrier. You would have thought they would have checked out the refurbed phone isn't that what refurb means. So frustrated and disappointed I like Nokia and WP7 and tell everyone how nice it really is. Opinions on should I give it a third try?
Thanks,
JD:mad:

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I believe the purple screen issue will be taken care of in a future software update. The rattle issue is well known and on a lot of these phones. I don't have the purple screen but I do have a rattle, I love the phone enough to where the rattle really doesn't bother me.

JMD42555

May 19, 2012
Visit site
They checked the software ver said it was up to date so not sure about that. I would live with the rattle but in biz meetings it distracts people.

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I know Nokia is looking into the purple screen problem and they are going to release another update to fix it. So you may have to live with that until then. The rattle, yeah it is annoying at times.

You can always try to exchange it for another. My bet is it will still rattle to some degree, but you may or may not have the purple screen issue.

I was going to exchange mine cuz of the rattle but decided to live with it cuz I didn't want to get another one that was worse or had more problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett