Flash out of stock at AT&T

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Just checking AT&T Home Windows Phone Page and Samsung Focus Flash is listed has out of stock. Most likely getting ready for Focus 2 release which will take it place most likely.

Checked AT&T Small Business Site but it not listed has Out of Stock just yet.

Still a Penny at either AT&T SB Site or Amazon Wireless and great buy if you need a small and compact windows phone and are willing to go under contract.

Depauville Kid

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the Focus Flash and am so happy ATT might not be selling it. The FF is the biggest disappointment. The OS is wonderful, but the hardware is flawed. Spec wise, it's just as capable as every other phone. However, the hardware is defective and it freezes up everyday. I am on my 4th FF. I could be on my 50th if I had the patience to keep exchanging it. I've been using cell phones for the last 15 years and have never had a piece of hardware this defective.

On another note, after 6 months and hours on the phone with the warranty center, I had a great idea. My local ATT store rep told me the warranty center isn't even ATT employees, which is why they are so frustrating to deal with. So, I called ATT directly. 15 minutes on the phone, they saw all my exchanges and are sending me a new phone for free, not even a contract extension. I asked for the Titan 1, the rep asked if the Titan II would be okay instead... again, for free.

Good by FF... Samsung, never again. Fool me once... your fault, fool me twice... my fault. I will never buy a Samsung again.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Flash is Out of Stock Once Again

Both Personal and Business Sites on AT&T even the refurb is out of stock

Amazon has Well..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12