Just got my $50 Amazon GC from the Nokia Survey

ziggygod

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I was surprised to see this in my inbox this morning. Now what should I spend it on? lol

RvZAg.jpg

jfreiman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Amazon Gift Card

I received my $50 gift code this morning as well and I'm going to buy the Nokia BH-505 Bluetooth headset.
This unit has some great reviews and some really poor reviews (sweat shorting out the headphones) but since I'm almost getting them for "free" -- I'm happy to take the chance.
(My Motorola, stereo Bluetooth headset is driving me crazy)

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I bought a wifi router (Buffalo) and a wall mount for my tv (Cheetah Mounts). Got the router to use as a range extender to hook all my non-wifi AV components to the internet.

simbadogg

Aug 28, 2008
Visit site
Anyone that did the survey, if you have received the $50 gift card did you also receive the $100 credit if you purchased before the 22nd of last month? I did the survey right away a while back, and purchased the phone on the 20th (before the cut off period) but it's like i'm getting ignored over here

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that did the survey, if you have received the $50 gift card did you also receive the $100 credit if you purchased before the 22nd of last month? I did the survey right away a while back, and purchased the phone on the 20th (before the cut off period) but it's like i'm getting ignored over here

Haven't gotten my 100 either. Chatted with an AT&T person over the phone and they set me straight--though she put a notice on my account for the first of June rather than just giving me the credit. "If it doesn't show up by then, they'll add it automatically." Yeah, we'll see. Just call and tell them.

HillBillJr

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Got both. Now I want to spend this on Nokia..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte