How do you take screenshots on the Lumia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseDJ

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the Lumia 822 and if you push the lock button and the home windows button at the same time it takes a screen shot as they guy above said. I have been trying to figure out how to take screenshots forever and that worked for me..

G E

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
For taking screenshots on the Nokia Lumia 928: Just press and hold the START and POWER buttons at the same time to capture whatever is currently on your screen. Your screenshots are automatically saved in the Screenshots album in the Photos Hub. Select Photos > Albums > Screenshots.

sidsri

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Who says you can't take screenshots in lumia _20 series? There's nothing special in it. Just hold your power button and simultaneously press windows button.
and windows phones are way easier and decent to use than any other OS phone... be it Mac or android

Landslug

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
After a year and a half, folks still havent figured out that the OP was regarding a Lumia 900?
No, you can not take screenshots with this phone. :angry:
It was one of the features I hoped we'd get when we were left behind for WIndows Phone 8, but it didnt happen.

Bruce Ritter

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes, you finally can take a screen shot with windows phone (8, anyways). Just press the Power Button and Windows/Start button simultaneously. Easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss