Can I adjust the shutter speed?

lilb1190

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I love the camera on this phone when taking a stationary picture, but it doesnt really perform so well when the subject is moving. When I use Burst Shot, the images always look like garbage, but I think it has to be something wrong with what I am doing. Is there something I can do to fix this or is it possible that I have a buggy camera?

lilb1190

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have similar issues? If I take a pic of just about anything that is moving, whether it be in burst mode or a normal pic using auto focus, it comes our blurring and weird. I have seen phones that take decent pics while the subject is moving, and I am certainly not the best about adjusting camera settings, so it could be me.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried taking a picture of anything moving, I guess I'll try later.

Do you think you can post an example of how your pictures usually turn out?

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Crank up ISO. It allows for a faster shutter speed with same exposure, there might be more noise (grains) in the pic though.

You could also dial down exposure a bit, but b aware that it makes the pic a little darker

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

lilb1190

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Increasing the ISO helped a bit for normal pics, but arent the settings automatic in Burst Shot mode? How do your pics look in Burst Shot? If something is moving slowly and isnt right in front of the camera it can look okay, but whatever I am trying to focus on always ends up super blurry.

jawesome

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have experienced very blurred pictures of moving objects as well. Its disappointing and many photos have been missed because of this. Haven't had luck in adjusting the settings. I don't have my original Titan anymore but I'm quite positive it was much better in this regard.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I've just noticed this, but something is wrong with burst shot on my Titan II. When using burst shot in bright sunlight, it doesn't adjust the settings properly and pictures come out overexposed. This is only in burst shot mode, and only occasionally the pictures come out fine.

I don't have this problem with the original Titan.

lilb1190

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The camera is great when everything is stationary, but you cant really catch candid moments very well. Is this something that can be fixed with software or is it built in to the camera?

wspaw

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem with this camera. I have 3 year-old boy and can't seem to find a way to get a decent shot of him. The auto focus is WAY too slow. My wife snaps away with her 4s and the shots have a great depth of field, aren't grainy and are always in focus.

I'm very disappointed in this camera.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I was about to create a new thread but found this, so I guess my issues are like everyone's. Bummer!

I get a lot of blurry pictures when taking them of my toddler...he moves.
I would say 75% of my pictures have to be deleted because of this.

Is there a setting that I should be using? I have tried sports mode, but that didn't seem to make a difference at all. Also, I normally use the camera button as If I try tapping the screen instead the picture takes way to long to take.

I have the settings as follows:

Scenes : Intelligent Auto
Effects : None
Smile : Off
Resolution : 16M
Face Detection : On
White Balance : Auto
Brightness : Normal
Contrast : Normal
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
ISO : Auto
Red Eye : On
Image Stabilizer : ON
Metering Mode : Center
Flicker : Auto

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
as soon as someone smart comes up with the answer, I will pass it on to my wife, you LOVES the photos but HATES the lag.

Or, this could just be the downside to the T2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12