Rogers unlocked users

emirozmen

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Im asking for those who have a Rogers handset and have unlocked them for use in other networks, are you facing any problems? Does the unlock sacrifice any features? Do you notice any bugs and so on?

emirozmen

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
You own one and talking with your experience or are you saying with your theoretical knowledge? As theoretical it should be the same but I have read in situations which the internet sharing is not working or wifi losing signal every couple of minutes.

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I didn't do it yet but plan to put another sim during my European trip next few weeks. I 'heard' the data and WiFi will work with no issues but mms ad visual voicemail won't work as u don't have a way to update the server info. Nokia still has not release the network app yet...

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Check xda forums .. Lot of ppl on bell or telus were not able to do mms and tethering issues

Sent via Lumia 900 using Board Express

orionben

May 5, 2012
Visit site
You own one and talking with your experience or are you saying with your theoretical knowledge? As theoretical it should be the same but I have read in situations which the internet sharing is not working or wifi losing signal every couple of minutes.
I own one and unlocked it

Work as before on Rogers.

the MMS works on Rogers, I have not tried with my T-Mobile account but it should not work as it is the Windows Phone config you does not allow it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6