Taking videos with 900 - landscape

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
So when i take a video with my 900, but not holding it vertical, but horizontal, the video records that way obviously, but the video file plays the video back sideways, anyway to get it to rotate so that i dont watch it sideways. Espcially if i upload, it plays sideways .

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
More issues, so i decided to take a video normally holding the phone vertical then upload to facebook and the video plays sideways.

IS anybody else have this issue? Apparently any upload of video on my 900 will not play the way i filmed it. I never had issue with my Focus S :(

eortizr

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I do like that behavior, I hate when people record in vertical mode, is not like my computer monitor is vertical or my TV? videos are suppose to be horizontal.

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had this happen with the iPhone, you have to make sure you have the phone in the right position before you start recording. You can turn it round using windows live movie maker on your pc.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I do like that behavior, I hate when people record in vertical mode, is not like my computer monitor is vertical or my TV? videos are suppose to be horizontal.

Whether you like vertical or not, when uploaded, it should play correctly where somebody who is watching doesnt have to turn their head to watch it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo