SIM features. Where are they ?

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Managed to pull off the update trick. Fact: When updating a text was shown telling me about added SIM features like exporting contacts TO your sim, and import them seperately or something. But (off course) I cannot find such options anywhere. Anyone knows about this. Another pile of BS ? :straight:

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't that announced as part of WP8, which won't be out for months, and certainly not on your current hardware.

There is some sort of SIM management on this latest update. I did see it, but since I don't care about pushing/pulling contacts from my SIM, I did not read it at all. But there is definitely something about SIM cards in this update.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Before the update when I went to SIM applications there were some options available to me in regards to my carrier like 'check balance', 'top up' etc. They all seem to be gone now.

genuine555

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Before the update when I went to SIM applications there were some options available to me in regards to my carrier like 'check balance', 'top up' etc. They all seem to be gone now.

Lol, that would actually mean LESS features. Hilarious.

Also, I still can't find any added SIM features what so ever. Didn't anyone read that in the description that displays while updating ? It was litteraly mentioned. That's just lying, period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett