Magenta Lumia 900 exclusively launching from AT&T on July 15th

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
pinklumia900.jpeg

Nokia has today announced the pink Lumia 900 exclusively for AT&T in the US. The device is identical to the Lumia 900 we know and love, which is already stocked by the carrier in white, black and cyan. We've continuously looked at hints of a possible pink / magenta Lumia 900, and this announcement will please those who wish to stand out from the crowd.

As with all Lumia devices, customers will be able to take advantage of the app collection, which is exclusive to Nokia Windows Phones. Unfortunately there's no word on availability outside the states, though we'd imagine the manufacturer will launch the colour globally.

With Windows Phone 8 just around the corner, we expect many to hold onto their hard-earned cash for more advanced and future proof hardware. But should you choose to go for the magenta Lumia 900, then fear not as Windows Phone 7.8 will be on its way later this year.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Magenta 900 on ATT

Does anybody have confirmation on the Magenta L900 on ATT on sunday the 15th? I called my local ATT store and they told me nothing has been "officially announced by ATT, and the communication out there is not official word". I want this device for my wife, its perfect for her.

clvrbas

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I read that too, but what I am finding out is that the carrier is stating that it wasn't from them so they know nothing. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs