Lumina 800 - Call volume low

hobbit25

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I have had this issue since May now and I waited for the tango updates before worrying about it thinking it would be fixed. I have alot of trouble hearing the person I am speaking to on this phone. I have used the volume control while I am on the call and I be leave it says 10/10 but it still is very quiet. The call quality is good, and the voice is not muffled, its just very quiet. Its impossible to hear someone in a noisy environment and still very difficult if its quiet.

I have been unable to find any information on this "issue" and I do not see any setting for call volume in the settings tab. I use the rubber bumper that came with the phone but I doubt that is muffling the call.

Anyone have any ideas? The phone does not appear to be defective and there are no other issues with it.

Edit: I do have the tango update and any firmware updates installed.

spamfritters1

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
same problem on nokia lumia 800

Hi i have the same problem, I cant hear any phone conversations unless I am in a very quiet room, background noise like traffic etc makes it impossible to hear the other person. Got the latest update but no change....unless i find a fix asap its bye bye nokia I really need to make calls on my phone....lmfao....thats what its for !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3