Couldn't wait had to have a T2 now.

Benzme

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
We have a One XL and an Apple iphone for the business but I had this thing about Windows Titan. The OXL is like looking at a poker machine all the time.

So I just ordered a new Titan 2 and he should be here in a couple of days. The girl in the phone shop said Windows phone sales were dead in the water with people waiting for phone 8 but after playing with a Titan for a few hours I had to have one. I'm excited.

The only thing I'm not real happy about is I listened to the person in the shop and didn't do my own research. She said I just had to drag and drop pictures to get them on the PC. Not so. Seems I have to use this thing called Zune. Oh well.. a lesson learned.

I'll report back when I get the Titan.

Benzme

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Got a call today from the reseller. No Titan stock available for two weeks. Bummer :-(

Might just wait now for WP8..

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Gud luck. with your new Wp8 device or get a Nokia lumia 800. but if get a Wp8 phone. you'll be drooling on the games and skydrive :D

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You can use an app called Shared Folder. As long as your PC is connected to the same (WiFi) network, the app will see all the shared folders on your PC. I use it all the time to move a couple photos to the desktop without having to go through the hassle of syncing with Zune. Also, need no desktop software, so as long as you have an IP address you can move photos to any machine.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon