Battery replaced phone still not charging

blackbriar511

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I posted a couple of days ago that my phone was not charging, it kept blinking on and off and I was getting a low battery warning. Well I bought a new battery and it's still doing the same thing. I tried charging it with the with the wall and vehicle charger, still the same thing. At times it will shut off completely. I also tried charging it from the computer with the data cable and I started getting a funny smell from it. Anyone got any ideas whats this all about? Is this phone fried or what? If so how do I save my apps, data and other stuff to migrate to another phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way I bought the phone brand new 13 months ago off Amazon.

First generation Samsung Focus

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
You don't provide your location, but I'd go to my carrier. They're getting a bunch from you each month and will probably do what they can to keep you connected. That's been my experience locally with three carriers.

Purchased apps, etc., and your contact, calendar and mail info will be downloadable/syncable when you connect a new phone to your WinLive address. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss