Tango now available for AT&T and Canada

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
For those who have updated their device, is there a way to manually change MMS APN settings (not talking about the Network Setup app)?

Thanks

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Tango update: multiple updates

My phone was up-to-date. During today's update which is presumably the Tango update, I have so far seen three seperate downloads and installs and reboots.

Thought it was interesting. I'll reply to this when things finish happily.

flapadlr

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
My phone was up-to-date. During today's update which is presumably the Tango update, I have so far seen three seperate downloads and installs and reboots.

Thought it was interesting. I'll reply to this when things finish happily.
Finished without event. Shows 1 more bar of LTE in the familiar spot on my desk. Might not mean anything. ATT has not officially released LTE here so they could be tweaking it.

I took a couple of quick pictures and the camera does take a wider range of photos well at the default settings. I had to switch to Macro focus to focus on the lettering on my mechanical pencil. I would expect to do this for all cameras.

It did change my wallpaper image, which was custom. It's a wall with a wood post. It's a good photo, just not one I like too much.

Oh, and the capacitive buttons light up more often, which is something I wanted.

What should I be looking for?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It included three separate updates/reboots in the process for me.

So anyone who installs the updates needs to make sure they have time. Took about 35-45 minutes.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
35-45 min!?!?! Guess I don't have time to install it right when I get home. Will have to wait till after a visit to my local bar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Three separate updates and reboots for me as well. The first was 8773.98, then a Nokia update, then the 8779 I believe.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
35-45 min!?!?! Guess I don't have time to install it right when I get home. Will have to wait till after a visit to my local bar.

Also make sure Patch Tuesday doesn't reboot your PC. It's that day too if you haven't already done Windows Update on PC.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Auto brightness seems vastly improved.

Inside camera pics have much truer color (and brighter).

Screen seems more responsive (not that I had any complaints about that before).

If the volume buttons work--reliably--under the lock screen, I will be very happy....

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Skip/Fast Forward

My Skip/fast Forward function still doesn't work reliably with the screen off, even with the update. I have the Purity In Ear headphones and the volume and Pause functions have always worked for the most part, but not being able to skip a track consistently with the phone in my pocket is a major headache. Especially when you consider I'm using the official headset from Nokia :dry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo