Mobilicity unlock Lumia 710?

jege41

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy the unlock code for a Mobilicity Nokia Lumia 710?
Mobilicity claims it is available however I can't seem to able to find anybody or company that can unlock it no matter how much I'm willing to pay.
Thanks

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I unlocked my Rogers Lumia 710 with CellUnlocker.net.
It was a pretty fast process and it worked great. I don't know how it will work with Mobilicity, but I'm assuming it's the same process. It cost $16.99 to unlock it.

jege41

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Beware Nokia Lumia 710 from Mobilicty

Hi
I have tried to purchase an unlock code from several online and cell phone shops here in Vancouver but they all same the same thing," not available for Mobilicity yet".
Mobilicity is not releasing the codes for the Lumia 710 even though they advertise that all there phones are either unlocked or can be unlocked by third party providers. I bought my phone on the assumption that I would have no problem unlocking it and be able to use it with other networks while abroad.
Customer service at Mobilicity still claims that all there phones can be unlocked by third party providers however this is not true with the Lumia 710 at the moment.
I have contacted Nokia and they claim that the 710 was unlocked when Mobilicity recieved them and that Mobilicty were the ones to have locked the phone and therefore only Mobilicty can unlock the phone legally.
What a mess eh, really all Mobilicty needs to do to avoid looking like liars is to release the damn codes into the market place.
PS I paid full retail for this phone 249.99 with an outright purchase.

:mad:

It was a pretty fast process and it worked great. I don't know how it will work with Mobilicity, but I'm assuming it's the same process. It cost $16.99 to unlock it.

Last edited:

ololmarc

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Beware Nokia Lumia 710 from Mobilicty

you can unlock it via flashing it to an unbranded ROM. check XDA or even youtube

jaipreet

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site

i have mobilicity 710 nokia . anybody know from where can i get unlock code for this.

MikeGGM

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I just want to say I feel your frustration. I am in exactly the same situation. Misled, if not outright lied to, at the time of my purchase. Repeatedly stonewalled, snubbed and generally sneered at by Mobilicity's wretched 'Customer Service' reps regularly since, and my attempts to register an acknowledged complaint denied. It is impossible to talk to anyone who can help. I have grown to loathe this company and regret bitterly ever dealing with them. And yes, Nokia confirms they can do nothing either because Mobilicity themselves added the codes and will not release them. What kind of a corporate policy is that?

Did you find any solution?

And, if anyone else reads this thread, from my heart: AVOID Mobilicity. They are the WORST!

jege41

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I finally was able to find a place in the Crystal Mall near Metro Town that was able to unlock my Lumia 710 using some random key generator or something. He had the phone for almost a week but it is now unlocked and I have consequently dumped Mobilicity and switched to Wind. I would say overall Wind is a much more reliable service and data moves faster but Mobilicity had a slightly better plan.

jege41

May 19, 2012
Visit site

I finally was able to find a place in the Crystal Mall near Metro Town that was able to unlock my Lumia 710 using some random key generator or something. He had the phone for almost a week but it is now unlocked and I have consequently dumped Mobilicity and switched to Wind. I would say overall Wind is a much more reliable service and data moves faster but Mobilicity had a slightly better plan.​

progress.gif
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

purple colour

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

Well ! i have unlocked my Nokia 710 by using unlock code . I got it from the provider Unlock-Zone.com . . you can request mobilicity carrier to unlock your Nokia .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz