Visual Voicemail password not remembered by phone

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

since yesterday night, I have to type in my visual voicemail password every time I want to dial a number and I cannot access the visual voicemail anymore at all.

Has anybody experienced this yet or has a solution?

Thanks,

MCheiron

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I put my sim in my lumia 900 a min ago and it did the same thing I am on att and ever time I use vmail it ask for password I wonder if visual will start doing the same thing

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mcheiron

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Did the problem also start on Tuesday/Wednesday? My wife's phone still has the password request popping up all the time which dialing and accessing the VM is impossible. Very strange. Does anybody have any suggestion?

Thanks, MCheiron

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
The only issue I've had switching to AT&T was that MMS sent to other users still displayed by temporary port number. Visual voicemail asked me for my password once, but I did all of the updates that my phone said it had and it stopped doing that.

xzb6np

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I called AT&T. In my case when I switched to the Mobile Share Data plan the visual voicemail feature got turned off on our plan. They switched it back on. No charge. Now it's working again like it should. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett