Lumia 810 official spec page just went up!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that they list black as the only color for the phone. I hope besides the cyan alternate cover T-Mobile will provide that there will be more back covers in additional colors at some point.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually i saw it long time ago. Anyway it is there.. and it looks great.. I might end up buying this.. black one.... thru Ebay..:).. dont like contracts.

I think the Cyan cover doesnt sit well.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
but did I read that right, no 4G/LTE? BUMMER!

The 810 supports 42 mbits/sec HSDPA (HSPA+) which competes with Verizon 4G LTE according to pcmag speed tests. I currently use a 14.4 mbits/sec BB Bold 9900 on AT&T so 42 mbits/sec is a nice upgrade. LTE does look good on a spec sheet though.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
but did I read that right, no 4G/LTE? BUMMER!

No S&%T!!! That's the first thing I noticed.

I know T-Mo is going to roll out 4G/LTE starting 2013 (2 months from now), you would think they would get a phone that is somewhat "future proof". :mad:

Although, it does say you can put in a 64GB MicroSD card.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
No S&%T!!! That's the first thing I noticed.

I know T-Mo is going to roll out 4G/LTE starting 2013 (2 months from now), you would think they would get a phone that is somewhat "future proof". :mad:

Although, it does say you can put in a 64GB MicroSD card.
You know, I don't know about that one. The T-Mobile page for the 810 says "Up to 32 GB" and the developer specs page on Nokia's site also says 32 GB. I want to say that someone who was copying over specs made a mistake.

Of course, despite everything, I'll be waiting for someone to put a 64 GB card in there just to see what happens :) I only have a 32 myself.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I currently use a 14.4 mbits/sec BB Bold 9900 on AT&T so 42 mbits/sec is a nice upgrade. LTE does look good on a spec sheet though.
I use a 7.2 Mbps LG Optimus T... holy crap, we're both going to be incredibly biased when it comes to
"OMG this phone absolutely FLIES on the internet - fastest phone ever!!"

I'm getting 810 full price and saving my upgrade. Hoping that when they start lighting up LTE nationwide in 2013, they launch one of the 2nd batches of WP's with LTE and I can snag it. Either way, I fully expect LTE to have a lot of growing pains for a while once it's online.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
My problem is the 8gigs of internal storage. You cannot store apps on the SD card. I have 5gigs of space available out of my current 15gigs of total space. Taking all of my music off gets me up to just over 7gigs.

So, with apps alone I've used 8gigs of my available space. I'm gonna have to take a long hard look at my apps and decide what is a must and what is not if I wanna go with the 810.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
you can put in a sd card. you app will install fine on that

All the news I read seems to conclude that it can be done but may not be a great idea to do so. Or, it can't be done the way you think it can be done. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb