Does asurion still have VZW Trophies ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone on Verizon do a insurance replacement with asurion in the last few weeks and did they have any Verizon Trophy models left ?

Dont want to get forced to take a Android device becuase my phone is acting up..

Anyone ?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
as far as i know asurion has a certain stock of phones once they run out they replace them with the most similiar model. im not sure if they have anymore tho i havent heard anything yet i know if they are out of trophies and replacing them with wp8 phones im all over it my trophy battery is popped cant even last 30 mins off the charger

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
as far as i know asurion has a certain stock of phones once they run out they replace them with the most similiar model. im not sure if they have anymore tho i havent heard anything yet i know if they are out of trophies and replacing them with wp8 phones im all over it my trophy battery is popped cant even last 30 mins off the charger

That is kind of what I was wondering. If someone called and IF they still have them. It's still early for Verizon to get a WP8 device on Verizon, never mind Asurion. Just waiting to see if someone as called in the last week and if they got changed or stil have them.

cfordg

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes - at least as of 11/28/12 when I got a replacement for my lost Trophy - HOWEVER >> The phone has an "Asurion Remanufactured" sticker in the battery bay so I'm not sure of what variations of IC I'm facing; so far I'm going crazy trying to get rid of haptic touch which I don't remember fighting with on my original Trophy so as they say, "Your mileage may vary".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion