Lumia 810 might be $450 off-contract after all...

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Update 2: Microsoft Store offering Lumia 810 for $449 off contract. Screenshot from their website several posts down.

Update (Wednesday morning): my.t-mobile.com showing $499 no contract price, $99 upgrade price. Firefly.com is showing off contract purchase for $485.99. The main T-Mobile.com page is showing a higher price than both.

Okay, starting this thread is probably completely unnecessary, since the device will be up for sale at my local T-Mobile store in just under 11 hours now... but I'm excited and thought I'd post what I found.

1418vw8.jpg

I took the above image from the "My T-Mobile" page where you upgrade your phone. On a whim, I assumed maybe pricing would be there since T-Mobile usually updates their upgrade page before their main product page :p

So $499 as the "Suggested Retail" is better than what we thought before, but look... the rebate is applied AFTER that price. Here's to hoping that it's not just an online-only deal. I'll find out tomorrow as I'm going to be purchasing full price.

Last edited:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is only for value plan not classic.
No it's not. I'm not sure how the value plans look like when you're upgrading but they don't get discounts (they just get to stretch payments out 20 months). I'm on a legacy plan with full device upgrades

Seems like they have up their suggested price to $549.99! :mad:
You're right... on the main page. My upgrade page shows a lower price though... they updated it and it's lower all around. Looks like you can order off-contract through my.t-mobile.com for cheaper than you can purchase in store? Weird.

my.t-mobile.com:
2m4aez6.jpg

T-Mobile.com
2u60hnc.jpg

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh, damn... Now they changed the microSD support to up to 64GB. Of course I got a 32GB card (just to be on the safe side since there were conflicting reports of how much it supports). :mad: Eh... In any case, I hope I can get not only the phone later but the cyan cover and a charging plate at the T-Mobile store I'm going to. Not going to hold my breath on the latter two things, though. Bet they'll have them at a later time.

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
just ordered mine through their advantage direct website (company does business with T-MO), price for phone was $74.99, plus a $50 rebate, so net/net will be 24.99 with a classic plan. Couldn't really ask for more. Also have my 64GB SDmicro on the way...hoping they both get here before the weekend.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh, damn... Now they changed the microSD support to up to 64GB. Of course I got a 32GB card (just to be on the safe side since there were conflicting reports of how much it supports). :mad: Eh... In any case, I hope I can get not only the phone later but the cyan cover and a charging plate at the T-Mobile store I'm going to. Not going to hold my breath on the latter two things, though. Bet they'll have them at a later time.
It was bound to happen... either T-Mobile was wrong (32) or nokia was wrong (64)... looks like T-Mobile was wrong :p

Someone, somewhere, said the accessories for the Lumia 810 wouldn't be available right away? I hope that's not true... I want that cyan cover today!!

fifthGear

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It was bound to happen... either T-Mobile was wrong (32) or nokia was wrong (64)... looks like T-Mobile was wrong :p

Someone, somewhere, said the accessories for the Lumia 810 wouldn't be available right away? I hope that's not true... I want that cyan cover today!!

I have been assuming that T-Mo was wrong from the beginning. Given that Nokia designed and manufactures the phone, and that it's a variant of the 820 (known to be 64GB), I felt the probability was higher that Nokia's site was reporting the correct information. I'm glad to see that T-Mo updated their web page though. I have seen them have incorrect specs before that they never fix.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

You know what's funny? Now that I see the cyan cover showing on the 810 at the bottom of the T-Mobile specs page for it, I'm actually preferring the black. :confused: But I still want the cyan and would rather use that simply because it would stand out among the sea of black smartphones I see every day. LOL, I know, I'm weird that way! :lol:

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a Lumia 810 from the Microsoft Store in Austin, TX... $449 :)

If it's not in the MS Store where you live, either you'll have to wait until they get them in stock or order online... I'm very surprised that not every MS Store is in stock with absolutely every Windows Phone from the day they are available. I mean, this store just opened up here this year and there's always availability, but that experience is not the same everywhere from what I'm hearing. Kind of sad, really.

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

If it's not in the MS Store where you live, either you'll have to wait until they get them in stock or order online... I'm very surprised that not every MS Store is in stock with absolutely every Windows Phone from the day they are available. I mean, this store just opened up here this year and there's always availability, but that experience is not the same everywhere from what I'm hearing. Kind of sad, really.

It's not just sad, it's very very stupid in this day and age.

Why would I ever drive over the a Microsoft store to buy something on launch day again?

I won't.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Not only was it not in stock at the Los Angeles store, they had no idea what it was.

So, call first.

Really, really, really not a good way to run a flagship store and a new release.

Wow, that's insane. Was this the Microsoft store or a T-Mobile store? I had my own issues with the latter today. :dry

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Wow, that's insane. Was this the Microsoft store or a T-Mobile store? I had my own issues with the latter today. :dry

Century City Microsoft store.

They looked at me like I asked for a bbq sandwich. I then explained what the phone was and they said they had an 8X.

da

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke with loyalty dept. Got the phone for $99.99 after $50.00 mail in rebate, no upgrade fee and plus one month free of service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb