Link isn't there for free Keyboard

colinm44

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble finding the link to get the free keyboard at the ASUS web site. I emailed support and this is what I got: He obviously didn't understand my question so I had to write back and it will be another day before an answer. Does anyone here have the answer?

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.
My name is Carl and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.
Here is the link:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Please do as the instruction.
Welcome to refer Troubleshooting & FAQ for ASUS products in ASUS website:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support-
If you continue to experience issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards, Carl

---------- Original Message ----------
Sent : 2012/11/15 20:35:04
To : "tsd@asus.com.tw"
Subject : <TSD> Eee Pad ASUS VivoTab RT

[CASEID=WTM2012111643546397]

Apply date : 11/15/2012 8:35:04 PM(UTC Time)

[Problem Description]
i PURCHASED the ASUS VivoTabRT and but I can not find where to click on "Mobile
Dock Apply & Inquire" on the left side menu.

There does not appear to be any such menu item.

How do I apply for the free keyboard for this product

Last edited:

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
When I get home, I will see if the link is still there for me and will PM you with it. I am at work now and our Microsoft Forefront blocks access to the ASUS VIP site, so I can't check now

colinm44

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re:My free Keyboard hasn't arrived yet.

How long does it take from the time you register to the time you receive your keyboard? I registered on the 19th november and still don't have it.

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: My free Keyboard hasn't arrived yet.

I registered on October 27th and mine JUST shipped like tuesday or wednesday of last week

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm calling ASUS today if mine doesn't come. This is getting ridiculous. It has been 33 days since I registered and I still don't have it.

asus_usa

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The docks have begun to ship out last week, so if you have already registered, please be patient, and they will get to you in the order that it was processed. If you are have registered your tablet but do not see the link to apply for the free dock, please make sure your device is the Asus VivoTab RT. If you put in RT 3G, ViVoTab or VivoTab LTE, the link will not appear. Almost everyone having the issue with the link not appearing has done this step incorrectly. If you have done all that correctly, and still do not see the link, please e-mail me.

I apologize if you have e-mailed or called our support number and they were not able to register your dock for you or check up on its status. The call centers do not have access to this. You are the only one that can register for the dock via your own VIP account.

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at cl-tien@asus.com. You can also shoot me an PM, but I check my inbox more frequently than I check the private messages here.

Thanks!

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I got an email this morning (7 weeks after I applied for the dock) telling me I didn't qualify to get one from Asus and I had to go to the store I bought it at to get my dock. I went to Office Depot and they gave me the dock with no problems, so thats not a big deal, but I can't believe Asus took 7 weeks to figure out they weren't going to give me one AND changed the status on my dock to shipped instead of denied or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss