Lockups?

leaperk

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on the 2nd full day of using my. Phone that I have locked up twice and the phone rebooted once. One of the lockups was so bad I had to pull my battery. Anyone else having problems?

I am wondering bad phone or buggy firmware that needs patching?

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had some lockups during a bluetooth setup and playing music from sd card. Nothing serious just slowed the phone down then came back up. Havent had any reboots tho. The music lockup was when going to songs and choosing to play all in shuffle mode, didnt like that very much strange considering I had just as much music on my dell venue pro (16gb worth) and that never caused an issue.

leaperk

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have seen that behavior in music selected shuffle and the song was skipping and system was slow. Wonder if that is a windows 8 bug

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Instead of pulling the battery next time (that cover is still a real pain for me to get off), try holding down the power button and volume down at the same time for several seconds. I think that's a good alternative.

My 810 briefly froze and rebooted itself once when I was streaming a video, but it rebooted in less than a minute and when I went back to IE it had all my tabs loaded up still, including the streaming video.

leaperk

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So I did have one lockup today where I was on the home screen after exiting out of a app, it was either wpcentral or the music app and I had to do a hard reboot due nothing being responsive. Still wonder if it is wp8 or a phone issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss