Nokia Asia-Pacific says Windows Phone 7.8 coming in a matter of days!!!

last boy scout 151

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Good day to all still holding out for 7.8. According to Nokia Asia-Pacific and WMPoweruser, we could see the elusive 7.8 update, "in a matter of days to weeks." What ever the **** that means! My Lumia 900 licks his chops every time he hears he may be getting an upgrade, but I hate all the waiting!!! Take the info for whatever it's worth! Just thought I'd pass on some more speculation to keep our hopes alive over the weekend!!! Enjoy!

http://wmpoweruser.com/nokia-asia-pacific-says-windows-phone-7-8-coming-in-a-matter-of-days

"You know who else wants the 7.8 update? MY MOM!" - Muscle Man

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
That would be fantastic, but I'm skeptical. I feel like we'd have some kind of official announcement by now if it were true. But then I think about how horrible the information was leading up to the WP8 release, and I regress on that idea.

Lumis90

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That would be fantastic, but I'm skeptical. I feel like we'd have some kind of official announcement by now if it were true. But then I think about how horrible the information was leading up to the WP8 release, and I regress on that idea.
Tango for Nokia Lumia phones for internet sharing and flip to silence was announced and there wasn't any keynote or anything, Microsoft now works on WP8 and it would be logical to them to announce the update and have us calm.

Ansh Ranvir Vohra

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I have a factory unlocked AT&T Lumia 900, so if the 7.8 update turns out to be carrier-dependent, will I have to wait til AT&T releases it for my phone or will I be able to update my phone through Zune as soon as it is available for download?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb