How to download pictures which were saved in Skydrive into Lumia 710?

arunvasudha2306

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

Question - How to download pictures which were saved in Skydrive into Lumia 710?

I have uploaded some documents (Word, Excel & PDF) into my Skydrive account. Similarly I have uploaded some pictures also into my Skydrive account.
I know how to save the documents from Skydrive into my lumia phone. But I don't know how to save the pictures from Skydrive account to Lumia.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!!!

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
re:

go to pictures
then go to albums
there should be a bunch of locations the phone is pulling pictures from depending on your accounts you've linked (like facebook, skydrive, etc)
There should be one or two skydrive options (i have 2, one is Camera roll from Skydrive, and the other is Mobile uploads from skydrive)
You tap on either one of them and it'll take you to that folder in your skydrive. Then you can tap the image, tap the 3 periods (the '...') to pull up the options drawer from the bottom and it'll have a 'save to phone' option. I believe these gets saved to that 'saved pictures' section in phones albums.

arunvasudha2306

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
re:

Thanks for the reply Squachy :)

I couldn't see any folder related to SkyDrive under "Pictures" --> "Albums".
Please let me know how to add a SkyDrive folder so that I can transfer the photos and enjoy :)

arunvasudha2306

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
re:

Yes.. I have installed SKYDRIVE app into my mobile.

Is SkyDrive folder needs to be created on the computer as well. I am using Windows 7 operating system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro