madisonjar

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I havent had a issue, and its not something where I was like wow thats crap...I do know the signal (I know not really related to call quality) has been one of the best I have had!

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
For the 822? Call qality is great. People I talk to say "What was that?" a lot less than they did with my iPhone 5. Not just saying that either. I haven't had any issues.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I came off of a Droid Bionic and the call quality on my 822 is far superior in every way. I can hear better and it seems like people on the other end can hear me better as well.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I swear CNet goes to the basement of their office to test call quality of phones they don't like and go stand on the rooftop with their GS3's and iPhones and go "Ah-HA! Superior data and call quality for the phones we get paid to push!" Amazing how that works.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I swear CNet goes to the basement of their office to test call quality of phones they don't like and go stand on the rooftop with their GS3's and iPhones and go "Ah-HA! Superior data and call quality for the phones we get paid to push!" Amazing how that works.

Pssh...When it comes to iPhone and Cnet, they have the dang thing tethered via hardline to the nearest tower to over gloat the reception.

racerjim

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Call quality on mine seems a little inferior to my previous phone, which was an LG VX8300 feature phone. I love my 822, but somethings about that LG i miss, and call quality is one of them. 822 is perfectly fine, seems like the high frequencies get cut off a bit.

browryan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
My end sounds great but people I talk to are constantly asking me to repeat myself. I will probably be returning the phone if not resolved soon.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My wife says that from her end, talking to me as I talk on my 822, it sounds a lot better than when I had my Trophy. From my end, I don't really pay much attention, as I do most of my talking through the bluetooth through the car stereo. But even that, she says sounds better, and she thought I was using the handset straight, without the car stereo bluetooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium