lumia 810 and T-zones

gasanpride

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
just checking for anyone who has the T-zones grandfathered plan encountered any issue using lumia 810? I am contemplating to upgrade my daughter's HD7 to lumia 810. just wanted to confirm first if t-zones is indeed working.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Are you the same gasanpride from HowardForums? Your question was answered several posts before you asked - someone with T-Zones swapped his/her sim into a Lumia 810 and said it worked fine. Just make sure you don't get T-Zones removed when you upgrade - unless you're paying full price, you'll probably have to upgrade online or over the phone, otherwise there is a good chance that you won't be able to upgrade without changing the plan (they'll say it's incompatible with that phone or something - which won't be true).

gasanpride

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I asked the same question in HF. Thanks, sorry if I missed that. I should have searched a bit more. Anyway, glad to hear that Lumia 810 is also supported by our beloved T-zones. And yes I will order the unit online. I don't think they will ask to upgrade the data plan via online. Thanks again.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm so jealous! I had T-Zones from 2003-2011, until I lost my phone. The T-Mobile rep who helped me when I got a new one conned me into getting a data plan. Of course, Mystictrust was the one who enlightened me that I COULD have continued using my T-Zones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes