Another issue has popped up

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
My phone just randomly started freaking out for no reason.

Anytime I press the lock screen to make the phone screen go off, it won't do it...
Instead i
1. press the lock button
2.release it immediately
3. 5 second delay
4. The phone says slide down to power off...yet i wasn't holding the button long enough for it to trigger the power down command

Then the phone was asleep/locked so i go to wake it up
1. Press the lock button
2. Release it immediately
3. 5 second delay
4. The phone says slide down to power off...yet i wasn't holding the button long enough for it to trigger the power down command

I powered it off and it fixed itself for now but this is starting to bug me with little issues here and there and it does sadden me a bit because i was just speaking highly of the phone and now as soon as i gave it praise, it messes up....

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
battery pull, definitely. sorry to hear about these weird issues you're having, its as though the power button is "sticky" causing the power off command. battery pull and perhaps factory reset, then look at a warranty replacement if it continues.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Oooo!!!! I ran into this myself! Drove me nuts.

Your back cover wasn't put on probably and the power button is "**** eyed". Just pop off the back cover and put it back on. Start with the button side first, then work around the other side.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Oooo!!!! I ran into this myself! Drove me nuts.

Your back cover wasn't put on probably and the power button is "**** eyed". Just pop off the back cover and put it back on. Start with the button side first, then work around the other side.

ha thanks :D it hasn't happened since I made the thread but good to hear I wasn't the only one.

It reminds me of some android phone that I had that worked only when the battery cover was on a certain way and I thought I broke my phone because it wouldn't charge. An HTC one v I think lol

Thanks though. Still love my 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster