Music problems

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The only method that worked for me...others gave me duplicate music entries with every restart.

I first synced with the WP app which created the music folder on my sd card. Next I copied that entire folder using the explorer, formatted the sd card and recopied it back using explorer, facing no music issues after that

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
The only method that worked for me...others gave me duplicate music entries with every restart.

I first synced with the WP app which created the music folder on my sd card. Next I copied that entire folder using the explorer, formatted the sd card and recopied it back using explorer, facing no music issues after that

I have a Mac, so that's not an option.

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Strangely, I noticed that one of the two albums I had disappear from my XBox Music collection has somehow appeared under Nokia Music. The other has vanished completely. Just don't get it. My SD card was also scanned and corrected for errors last week, so I'm drawing a blank on it.

Just add the album name for these songs (just write there "Greatest Hits" for example) ... by any tag editor and they will appear in Music and Video too (not only in Nokia Music) ...

Duplicate entries are created in "Album" and "Artist" subfolders in Music folder of your phone ... just clean them empty (it will remove songs too) and the move all songs back to Music folder or a subfolder and then "Album" and "Artist" subfolders will be recreated automatically again ... no need to move songs one by one - I moved over 1500 songs once to my "MySongs" subfolder of "Music" folder and it recreated these subfolders again ....

Sorry, I did not read well ... this is Lumia 810 ... I use only WP8 phone (above apply for that) ... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)