Lumia 822 FREE this weekend at Verizon!

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Might have to force my upgrade early by a few days. I'm eligible Monday, but I'll make a holy stink to customer service if it's free just for the weekend.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I went to my local corporate Verizon store today and no sale on them, still $49.99 not free. They said must have been something in your area only. Go figure! Might just have to wait till end of holidays.

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
This has been a deal all weekend on Verizon Wireless. Just hit #611 on your Verizon phone to order. Zero upgrade cost on the 822 and 25% off of all accessories at the time of upgrade. I also had to switch my plan from Unlimited to Share Everything. Actually makes my bill $10 less per month with data limits I will never come close to. Was able to get a black 822, OtterBox Defender Case and 32MB Card for ~$150. $30 upgrade charge was a part of that cost. However, I can trade in my old Trophy and get $42 for it online or at any VZW store:

https://www.trade-in.vzw.com/home.aspx

I finally decided to upgrade myself. My Trophy has been ready to upgrade since February of this year. Really no point in waiting for the Nokia 922 on VZW cuz is just going to be one of those sealed shut slabs of plastic that you can't add a memory card to or replace the battery. Really no point in waiting for the Samsung ATIV Odyssey cuz Nokia offers so much more in terms of maps, music, etc. And last, really no point in waiting for the quad-core devices in Q1/Q2 of next year because the 822 on LTE is about as fast as it's going to get for some time now. While the quad core processor sounds impressive - I see it to be more of a battery hog rather than an upgrade that is going to significantly impact speed. I guess I kinda talked myself into the 822 and out of the vague future of the WP8 devices of 2013 this weekend. She should be at my door tomorrow. I can't wait.

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Thats too bad the deal wasnt accessable to everybody. The radio ad wasn't clear on how to get it, it just saod the 822 was free this weekend only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo