Trident Aegis Case for 822

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I got the case a few days ago. Very nice. Very rugged. Very colorful. Includes a cover "plug" for both the earphone jack at the top and charging port at the bottom. The 2 plugs are attached to the material - all you need to do is press them into the jack hole and charging port when the cover is slid on over the phone. Buttons remain responsive with this case and there are properly positioned openings for the microphone, speakers and camera/flash. There is also a small area on the bottom back of the case that allows you to connect a wrist strap if desired. I like the idea of the plugs - they help keep moisture and debris from building up.

Of course, after I order, I see that they added more color selections to the Trident Website besides all black or black and lime. There is also a red/black and a cyan/black. Oh well, would have gone with the black and lime anyway! :)

Aegis Case for Nokia Lumia 822/Nokia Atlas

The cover is a bit thinner than the Defender case. The Triton cover does not come with a belt clip. The packaging DOES include screen cover/sheet, application card (to remove bubbles), and screen cleaner cloth.

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does it work with the wireless charging back and charging plate?

I ordered the Trident Aegis case in blue from newtorkcellphone for $30 that also included car charger, stylus pen, radiation shield, and a verital metal case that fits the phone with the case on it.

I think I will go to my Verizon store after I get it and try it out with the wireless charging back plate since I don't yet own the back plate or a wireless charger.

mlk4114

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the Trident Aegis case in black for my 822. It fits perfectly, and everything works great! Does anyone know for sure, that this case will fit over the charging back? I've heard they are ( the charging back), a couple millimeters thicker than the regular back. There doesn't appear to be much "wiggle" room with the case on now. I'd hate to buy the new back, and find I've wasted my money on the Aegis case. Thanks,
Mark

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
There was a post somewhere that said that the charging back worked fine with this case. I've got the case, and it's flexible enough that it doesn't surprise me that it would work (but I don't have wireless charging back).

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Been using the case for 2 weeks, very nice case and has done a great job of protecting the phone. I also use the nokia wireless charging plate and have not had any heat issues.
Very happy with the case!

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I really like the case also and have both the charging plate and charging stand both Nokia, however I have noticed at times the bottom of the phone can get hot. Not sure if it is from heavy usage of the phone and charging though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05