choppy video

leokat1002

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
my husband sent me a video via text (he has an iphone 4s) and the quality was very bad... sound was fine and all but the quality was horrible, is this just a normal thing? Also anyone know how to save videos? I can see where I can forward a video but not save it. Thanks!

mountainman

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
The choppy video happens because of the SD card. You need a class 10 card. Note that the SanDisk 64Gb card has issues with working correctly on the 822. I have heard people having luck with the 32Gb Kingstons.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The sandisk 32GB class 10 has the same choppiness problem, I have two on two 822s and both have the same problem. From what I've read so far, it's a problem with class 10 cards in the Nokias, class 4s supposedly work fine.

-E

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know that I'd blame the SanDisk card... Sounds more widespread than that. I've got the SanDisk 64GB Class 10 myself, though, and I do have the same issue. What I do to get around it when I'm going to shoot video, which is rare, is go into settings and set it to save to the phone, then switch back to saving to the card afterward. I did see in a thread somewhere where someone did that, but it still saved to the card, but in my case, it did save to the phone. One thing that was suggested in the prior person's thread was to try a reset with the card in the phone, to see if it would then switch back and forth successfully, and my phone has already been reset with card in phone, so I don't know if that's what it is or not, but in my case it worked.

leokat1002

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a sd card. It was just a video I received via text. It was a 3pg video, any way to change that or does anyone recommend a good video player app that might help the quality?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon