Pictures/Videos taken with your 810!

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
heres a couple i like since ive gotten the phone. i recently got the "cameraPRO" app, and look forward to getting some more better shots. (has manual focus, macro settings, exposure control, iso control, shutter control)

I like food shots, and do occasional car meets. i usually have my dslr with me when i need quality shots, but for a phone camera, the 810 is meeting my needs so far, few complaints as long as my expectations stay real.

i really wanted a 920 for the low light capability, but the 810 isnt too shabby with the right settings dialed in. also just bought an HDR camera app, so i look forward to getting some hdr shareworthy pics soon, maybe this weekend.

quick question, what photo upload options do we have with our lumia 810 wp8 phone, besides skydrive? with copy/pastable links? i try to use photobucket, but i cant seem to copy/paste link to forums. seems microsoft really wants everyone to use skydrive. for example, i can try to upload a picture to facebook with the facebook app, and it'll fail 10-15 times before i upload it, but try to upload to skydrive, and its almost instantaneous lol. just thought that was kind of funny.

this is a low light panorama at a car meet few weeks ago. (good enough quality for me)

low light shot with flash on of taco plate (cabeza and barbacoa tacos nom nom nom)

shot of building in downtown la, autofix and opal filter in creative studio.

cloudy pattern after a rainy day. just autofix.

tonkatsu ramen, indoor with flash. auto everything.

ribeye steak, very low light, flash on, manual exposure settings.

fruit custard pie, indoor, auto

my car on a rainy day, night mode, autofix, and ivory filter in creative studio.

Last edited:

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
heres a few i took with the cameraPRO app, i feel this is exactly what the phone needed to compete with the 920.

being able to control your shutter, iso, and focus plays a big role in overall image quality.

i especially enjoy the steady shot mode in cameraPRO, which will wait until youre completely still before it snaps the pic.

honey green tea at dinner tonight, very low light, no flash, night mode, manual exposure settings, and macro focus mode.

this was getting creative with the shutter speeds, induced a slight movement to add that motion blur. this was some flowers on table setting from dinner tonight. i added a filter too in creative studio, and added a little clarity.

this is a low light, macro test. manual focus mode, manual exposure settings, shutter at 1/2, and iso @ 200. very sharp. only light available was from the laptop screen in a very dimly lit room.

i am convinced i can get low light/night shots that can rival the L920 now once i dial in the settings some more, and when i get my tripod mount in the mail :D

Isolated

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Very unstable hands...tremors...

WP_20130104_005_zps457f0e1d.jpg

WinnerByRNC

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's hit and miss for me at times especially when it involes the flash. There is a big delay from when you first hit the shutter button to the time it actually takes the picture. On my old HTC HD2 or even my Radar when you hit the button (unless its completly out of focus) it takes the picture. It was upon the user to focus the camera first (half click shutter button). The delay really bothers me as its at time 2-3 seconds behind. Now even more strange is on the following pics it reacts a lot faster, even when you change the subject you are taking a picture of as long as the camera stays active. This works whether you touch the screen or the button to take the picture. Then it really becomes annoying for flash required pics as the flash doesnt ever seem to match up with the shutter. Add the Focus Assist Light and now im really out of tune. I've reset camera defaults, and still same. Heck i've reset phone. I'm just wondering if im not doing something correct as im use to the HTC cameras.

Anyone have a clue?

Kids.jpg

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
heres a few from past few days, i edited on my pc this time.

all these are pre-update too. havn't had a chance to take many pics since i updated yesterday

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb