Earbud Suggestions for 822 - What do you use?

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have an old set of Sennheiser earphones from my Trophy. Kind of the old school iPhone earphones with the foam earpiece cover. I found that the music really rips out of my 822 - and that it sounds even better when I took advantage of the Nokia settings for Audio (Equalizer and Dolby). That inspired me to look for some new earbuds.

I am really looking for a set of earbuds that include a microphone. The $50 to $100 range seems to offer some decent quality. I really want to stick with earbuds as they are easier to carry and travel with. Noticed that on Amazon; Bose, Klipsch, Shure, MEElectronics, Beats, Sennheiser and a few others get some decent reviews.

What are you using with your 822?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend trying the Sony MH1C's. Don't be fooled by the $20 price tag. The sound produced from these earphones is unbelievable and comparable to the $100 earphones you can find out there. It has an in-line mic, volume controls and works great with my 920. It has a flat j cord which you have to get used to but for the price you honestly can't go wrong.

Last edited:

Steephill

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Dunu tridents and Soundmagic pl30's. They're amazing. I use the pl30's for running and stuff since they have the earclips and the tridents for everything else. Chekc out headfi for reviews of earbuds and stuff. I actually found I dont like the dolby enhancement with my nice earphones. Makes it sound kind of muddy. I just use the equalizer on a custom preset.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I got a set of Nokia purity ear buds from amazon in white to match my phone. I'm pleased with the sound from them, but I'm no audiophile.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)