Windows live id problems on htc 8s

Ranger5022

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
So I got my son a HTC 8S for his xmas pressie , we have three Xboxes in the house and my daughter got a windows 8 laptop for xmas so I am not entirely unable to operate Microsoft kit...even like some of it.
So the whole windows ID thing worked out fine on my daughters laptop I used her xbox live account id which is a gmail address.

Next I move onto the windows 8 phone put in my sons xbox live id which is also a gmail address and it tells me that the password I have put in is wrong for a Hotmail account......? what...
retry...same again....
check the windows 8 phone website and it clearly states to do what |I am doing .......
phone 3 support....bad manoeuvre for my blood pressure when some foreign call center worker tells me that it only works on a computer...despite the website saying otherwise...

So does anybody know how I can use my sons Xbox live id as I am supposed to be able to do as his windows id for his windows 8 phone......before my blood pressure kills me or who can I phone at Microsoft to give an earful...a number would be good too...

Merry Christmas one and all
:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium