data transfer

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok here is my problem and im not sure the best way to go about it. I purchases a launch day lumia 900. Over the weekend I got the infamous boot loop issue and I was never able to get the phone to turn back on. I went to att today and it was replaced under warranty.

My wife has been having issues with her samsung focus for months and now and she was able to upgrade earlier. I ordered a red lumia 920 today..
She just cares about a functioning phone not the latest and greatest so I will be giving her the new 900 and I ll be using the 920 when that comes in.

As far as contacts,pics and data. I have my lumia 900 backed up on the zune. How do I transfer it over to the new 900?
Or should I just wait to the 920 comes in to transer data?

My wifes focus has never been backed so I need to do that before we trannsfer her over to the new 900 but can i have a back up for 2 different phones on the same zune software?

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Thats good to hear, I know with webos when you signed contacts and text messages would come back.

What about for syncing 2 different phones on the zune software is that possible?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thats good to hear, I know with webos when you signed contacts and text messages would come back.

What about for syncing 2 different phones on the zune software is that possible?
If both of you have have separate Microsoft accounts, there should not be any issues syncing the phones separately.

9520G

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I plug my new phone into zune and i dont see any options to transfer my pictures and videos, can someone help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss