Media content will not open

Pyotrus

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Love my new 822 but I cannot open media content received via text message. Messages are being sent from an IPhone 4S via the Verizon Network.

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issue a couple of days ago. After that happened from my buddies iPhone 4 my phone has not been the same. Next, all texts from anyone came in as media content. To fix this I deleted all threads. But nooowwww, I am unable to send any texts. When I push send nothing happens. Also now my contacts do not show up, but only their numbers when I receive a call

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Did a phone reset and all is working again. If this continues to happen, I may be sending it back.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I am doing a home renovation project and was texting my wife a bunch of pics, from my 822 to her 822 and she kept getting this error. Restarting the phone would fix it for one message, then it would happen again.

-E

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Search wpcentral forums. I thought there was some discussion on this. It may only be an ATT thing, but some people had to set up a mms apn under Cellular settings. May not have anything to do with your problem but may be worth a shot.

phantom404

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I had this problem but it only seemed to happen down at my parents house where reception was horrible. Once I got somewhere with decent reception they started to come through.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99