Windows 7.8 for Lumia 610

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
U.S--> Not available yet... Other countries you can go to a Nokia Care Suit and they would be able to update it for you.. The scheduled release is early 2013 for every WP 7.5 device.

logman nick

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
YES it available using nokia care suite, very painless and easy to do, works a dream been using 7.8 on my 610 for nearly a week now and no problems etc.

i am in the UK

Alex_Hong

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Same here, not available in my country just yet, but flashed the UK version of it onto my Lumia 610. Pretty much the same as 7.8 on my Lumia 800. Homescreen is awesome, but not much of a difference compared to 7.5 otherwise. :D

heijenoort

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Same here, not available in my country just yet, but flashed the UK version of it onto my Lumia 610. Pretty much the same as 7.8 on my Lumia 800. Homescreen is awesome, but not much of a difference compared to 7.5 otherwise. :D

I'm waiting 7.8 update for my girlfriend's 610. How does wp 7.8 run on this phone? Is it fluid? thx :)

mp-asia

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Nokia Lumia 610 in Denpasar, Indonesia for around $145. All the phones are unlocked and unbranded. My favourite Dell Venue Pro has been sent away to have the glass replaced (yes, I dropped it).

The phone had 7.8 on it right out of the box. Connecting to Zune revealed that no additional updates were required. Was logged back onto my exchange account within minutes and back up and running.

7.8 is cool, but really, there is no big difference. The extras that are good (over the DVP) are the internet sharing utility, which work surprisingly well. The screen is ok. The camera is ok too.

It is a cheapy standby phone for me, but would recomend it to anyone. Skype and a few other apps are not compatible with it, but really it has the all the stuff that is important.

One thing I noticed is that I cannot seem to locate the setting that has the camera auto-upload to SkyDrive. If anyone can point me to that it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

MillionMonks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Singtel (Singapore) but I haven't received any updates yet, though their Lumia 800 and 900 on display in their stores are all 7.8 already.
I'm using a mac, and I don't have a pc. Navifirm and Nokia care Suite only works on PC for some reasons. I only have Windows Phone Connector on Mac. Can anybody help?

SparkyDave

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Ive just updated mine this morning via the Care software. As said by other members, easy to do. Im in the UK and my carrier is EE

JDHutt

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Updated mine to 7.8 a couple of days ago but battery keeps saying it's critical - even after a full charge it drops to about 30% within an hour of unplugging it from either the charger or USB connection.:angry:

Anyone else have this problem??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss