7.8 Coming to ATT on Tuesday

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Rumors! Take it with a grain of salt! 99% of time, CS reps are clueless and not privy to such info anyways. However, if it does happen, then great, will make my coworker happy.

smsmith1975

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
That would really irk me. I'd much rather it be on the weekend, because I don't want to update from my work computer (because then the backup would be there), and knowing it was available would drive me up the wall! :p

garpen0

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I was just in touch with Windows phone support over at Twitter. MS dont know squat. This is the worst costumer experience I have been in and I'm surprised it's Microsoft actually. I asked for a date, week or a month and they couldn't even answer me that. Seriously, what's going on at Microsoft really? At least Apple has way better costumer support. I'm afraid this wait is gonna last very long into the end of february or somewhere in march. Just a sad feeling I have.

lord_farquaad

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I was just in touch with Windows phone support over at Twitter. MS dont know squat. This is the worst costumer experience I have been in and I'm surprised it's Microsoft actually. I asked for a date, week or a month and they couldn't even answer me that. Seriously, what's going on at Microsoft really? At least Apple has way better costumer support. I'm afraid this wait is gonna last very long into the end of february or somewhere in march. Just a sad feeling I have.

it's just a phone update, no need to get sad over it. i'm eagerly waiting as well, but it's really not something to get angry over. surely you have more involving things in your life than your phone and what's on it right?

garpen0

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
it's just a phone update, no need to get sad over it. i'm eagerly waiting as well, but it's really not something to get angry over. surely you have more involving things in your life than your phone and what's on it right?
Well, I'm tired of how simple Windows 7.5 looks like and would like to customize the layout as soon as possible. It's not a matter of what's going on in my life haha what are you on about? I want the upgrade as we were promised back in june/july as soon as possible. It's a rather big upgrade for us who decided to wait with Windows 8 to the next batch of releases.

Last edited:

garpen0

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
they could have just screwed us on the update and left everyone with no choice BUT to upgrade to WP8.
True but they didn't. So you say we should be thankful MS are doing this and refuse us to give us a more accuarate date than "sometime within a period of three months". It is ****ty service.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am not buying into it. I have thought early February ever since WP8 didn't make it to market until November. Throw in the support and updates they are working on for the Summer (way more important for the future of WP then WP 7.8), it just feels like a Valentines Day gift is more likely then anything around Martin Luther King's Birthday.

Incindently- I find MS's customer service horrid as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99