810 able to be unlocked?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys popping in to ask a question!

My friend is really into Windows phone and likes my 8x but he hates that t-mobile has the Blue one only, so he is getting the 810.
I know that before Portico, we were unable to change the apn settings to stick it on another carrier.

However,
i was wondering since portico, can you change the apn settings for the 810(T-mobile US version)

dexi

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Here and here you can find a list of standard apps. Search for "access points" app, scan the code, download and install the app. From then you should have a proper option in the Settings.

Last edited:

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I searched for it through the marketplace and it didn't come up but the qr code in the link worked great. Now I'm still having another issue. I insert this prepaid ATT sim I have then it gets signal but if i try to make a call or text the signal goes away and I have no service. Has this happened to anyone else?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I searched for it through the marketplace and it didn't come up but the qr code in the link worked great. Now I'm still having another issue. I insert this prepaid ATT sim I have then it gets signal but if i try to make a call or text the signal goes away and I have no service. Has this happened to anyone else?

Works for me with att 3g settings in access point

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro