Nokia Lumia 822 Call Quality for Hearing Impaired?

jridgers

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm hearing impaired and need a phone that has excellent call quality. I've read some reviews that say the 822 has sub-par quality but I read others that say it has excellent quality. Instead of relying on biased reviews, what are your thoughts from real-world experience?

I realize that carrier, signal strength, and many other factors help determine call quality, but I'm more concerned with the device itself. Is the speakerphone decent? Is the ear port small or large? Easy or difficult to hold to your ear? Etc.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I would say I have always had good call quality with the ear speaker, it is large on top of phone by the Nokia logo, also the speaker phone speakers are on the bottom of the phone and also sounds great in my opinion. Much better than my trophy. You also asked about the jack it is the standard size for ear plugs if I remember 2mm?
Good luck on your choice.

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Call quality has been good for me. I haven't really done any official testing or anything but from day-to-day use it seems pretty darn good. I'll try to pay more attention to it and see if my thoughts on it change any. The speaker port on the top is about 1 cm long. I haven't used the speakerphone myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon