Grey Vs. White

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I got the white. I can't remember if there was a gray one in the store when I got mine, but I like the white. The drawbacks for me are the white is glossy and slippery. I ended up getting a case because I had several near drops.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I recommend getting the colour YOU like.

Geez. Flip a coin if you must. Because for the split second that coin is mid-air, you'll finally realize what color you really want.

deku13

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a black. Surprisingly, The matte is very slippery. In fact, much more slippery than the gloss. I think the white looks better anyway, as long as you don't have a job where your hands get dirty..

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's a pretty subjective question.... If you like, we can all decide what apps to put on it as well.... And when to charge it, whether to get the charging plate or not, even what to have for dinner.......

vzwdj

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Grey with a Grey Wireless charging back (Not sold in stores) that I am looking to sell...if interested please PM me.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
There was a gray Lumia 920 that looked pretty sweet, however, I don't think the 822 looks that good in gray. Go with white. ;)

UhKZDPP.jpg

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
There was a gray Lumia 920 that looked pretty sweet, however, I don't think the 822 looks that good in gray. Go with white. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/UhKZDPP.jpg?1?1380

That image doesn't do the gray any justice. Color is always a matter of personal preference, but I found the gray to be the best looker of the original three colors. I haven't seen the red yet, so that may look better. But the gray provides a nice contrast and looks great when you take the whole phone in.

That center image isn't even the right tone. Verizon or someone likely modified the coloring digitally because the gray phone has black buttons, not gray ones. I think they digitally recolored a phone with that one, especially since the bezels on the top and sides are more prominent in the actual product.

Just like all the 822s, pictures don't do it justice. The shame is that VZW doesn't carry gray in store.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Personally I have the black it nice Verizon didn't have red at the time I believe it's coming for valentines. Color to me is only 2nd to the device and the 822 is fantastic so good luck either way on YOUR choice.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Personally I have the black it nice Verizon didn't have red at the time I believe it's coming for valentines. Color to me is only 2nd to the device and the 822 is fantastic so good luck either way on YOUR choice.

Ditto. Regardless of the color, the 822 is fantastic. Absolutely LOVE the phone. It's going to be hard to get me away from buying Nokias from here on out.

fusioncept

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
The white looks like a sports car. I guess the red would too, but I think the white is just the right amount of LOOK AT ME, IM A LUMIA. :)

mbar9607

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
i have the and really like it but if youre going to cover it with a case i say just get black since most cases cover the colored part of the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss