Focus S to go EOL soon on AT&T

lippidp

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
If you go to AT&T's web site it shows the Focus S and "Last Chance" next to it. If you've been on the fence with this one you best jump soon!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
It will make me sad. The Focus S is the bomb-digitty in my time with it. But without LTE, I am stunned to see it last this long.

spd_rcr

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Ya, they probably want to kill it before the 7.8 update comes out so they never have to offer it, like they did with the original Focus before the Tango update came out.

... And that's just one more reason why they get the worst customer satisfaction ratings of any cell carrier.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
My focus S was my favorite phone of all time! Love my 920 too, maybe in time it will become as beloved as the S. Was really hoping to see 7.8 on it.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Ya, they probably want to kill it before the 7.8 update comes out so they never have to offer it, like they did with the original Focus before the Tango update came out.

... And that's just one more reason why they get the worst customer satisfaction ratings of any cell carrier.

I am sure it will get the 7.8. Samsung announced all their 7.5 devices were getting it.

But if I am wrong, that might be The last disappointment I ever receive from AT&T. No excuse for it not getting it.

slpaige

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Even if they don't provide the update themselves, there is the cab sender method that's been discussed (and what I'm doing as I type this on my focus s) to get wp7.8. Granted, no new firmware, etc... but why should I wait for AT&T? :excited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers