Bing Images and Local not working?

cphilyaw

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Focus Flash. And slowly but surely its been getting harder to get images to load on Bing. It would load a couple then just sit there and think.

Now anytime I attempt to search anything it just says no search results available in Images AND in Local. Is it Bing? Is it my phone? Is it a setting?

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
How much storage do you have left on your phone ? Try clearing up space, clearing history, and cache. See if that helps any.

Check your cellular apn settings, who is your carrier ?

al.cantara

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Same exact thing happening on my ATT Titan II. Noticed it yesterday but no matter what I search, Local and Image doesn't return anything - Web seems fine though. I tried freeing space and hard boot but to no avail. Hmmm.. :(

cphilyaw

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Yea I tried resetting the phone and it was actually well AFTER I previously cleaned my phone and freed up tons of space that this started happening. No idea what's going on.

a_box_of_dogs

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been having the same problem too, lately. Not sure what to do about it...I am really hating having to go all the way to Google to get images :(

rsamis

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
My HTC Radar running WP 7.8 started doing the same thing. I did a bunch of testing and found that some strings will yield results in the image search and others won't. For example I got lots of pictures of potatoes but none of onions. I'm guessing that WP's image search only checks the most recent entries in the search engine's cache. If nobody else has done an image search for that string recently, it draws a blank. That said, I do get butkis more often than not, so if my theory is correct, the search must be shallow indeed. And it seems to have grown worse in the past couple of months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05