"Device Uptime" msg from Tmo

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I found this a bit humorous, as I got a message from "T-mobile - My Account"
Device Uptime
T-Mobile recommends that you restart you device soon in order to enable the best device performance.

For optimal device performance, T-Mobile recommends that customers routinely restart their devices.

The last time your device was restarted was on:
Jan 23 at 06:51PM

Get more details >

Really? I thought the goal of all IT stuff is to see who or what can have the longest up time!

I rebooted anyway, hoping that T-mo was turning on LTE on my phone and it needed a reboot to enable it. Sigh... nope, still 4G.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I got that message like every other day on my old Android. I think Android may have given that app permissions to reboot the phone since my phone ALWAYS rebooted on its own and a similar message would be waiting for me when I got back. I won't let T-Mobile send me notifications from my 810 though (since I have the option) - I know when I want to reboot my phone thank you very much :)

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I got that message like every other day on my old Android. I think Android may have given that app permissions to reboot the phone since my phone ALWAYS rebooted on its own and a similar message would be waiting for me when I got back. I won't let T-Mobile send me notifications from my 810 though (since I have the option) - I know when I want to reboot my phone thank you very much :)
Tmo never reboots my phone. Sounds more like a buggy android phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon