No Update for Lumia 710?

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
As far as I've read, its not cost-effective. I'm indifferent because we can just as easily install the .cab files without a hitch. It should take less than 20 minutes. Don't rag on T-Mobile, there are alternate solutions :)

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sad, Microsoft has broken its promise. This isn't anything different than Android.

Honestly the best platform out there is iOS right now, and will be for at least the next 5 years...yes 5 years.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sad, Microsoft has broken its promise. This isn't anything different than Android.

Honestly the best platform out there is iOS right now, and will be for at least the next 5 years...yes 5 years.

One your first statement, you are spot on. Abandoned after just one year already...just like an Android user. Thrown to the curb.

On your second statement, it depends. If by "best" you mean, "a plat form that actually gets updated regularly w/o carrier interference", then yes. I just wish Microsoft would allow us enthusiasts to somehow sign up for a an update system that lets us bypass the carrier. We techies can handle our own updates...just give us the files and the instructions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium