How do I delete music?

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I looked for this answer in a ton threads, so I apologize if I missed it somehow. How the heck do I delete some of these albums within the XBOX Music+Videos hub? Or videos for that matter.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
In the Music hub, scroll over to songs and then tap the Select option. You can then select multiple songs to delete but you can't delete an entire album at once. That has to be done on the computer.

adeel110

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Hellloo everyone,

I am a nokia lumia 620 user, kindly help me out in deleting playlist or music that i downloaded from nokia store

i tried a lot but failed to do so... kindly anyone who can help me out...

Much thanks

faisalmumtaz

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Simply install an app named " wp tools" in your nokia lumia and then this app will open in music and videos, then clear music contents music history,

LDSka

Apr 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm a Nokia 928 user and I recently made a new file in the Music file using a Dell computer; I named it, put a song in it, but the album name came out wrong (I typed the wrong thing). I can't delete the file, or anything inside of the file. I also can't move what is inside the album file to anything else. This is extremely annoying, and I can't find a way to fix it using my computer or the Files app. Help!

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss