grooveip/talkatone similar for wp8

al DERY

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
hello all ive been googling and looking everywhere to see if this even exist im looking for an app that is like grooveip or talkatone on the android platform. it allows you to make calls via your phones 3g/4g/wifi connection. the ones i have seen all require you sigh up thru some other program. is there anything that allows this just simply using your google voice credential and the app im looking for to make calls via your phones data connection

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think there is such a program. I think you most likely have the $30 100 minute 5 GB data plan with T-Mobile, and that's fine. You just have to wait until such a VOIP app is made. You could also go to a company such as Simple Mobile that offers $40 for unlimited everything.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Nope, nothing at all right now... Everyone was hoping that Skype/WP8 would yield some API support for WiFi calling options, but no such luck yet. Tango is about the closest thing so far - and it's not that close.

al DERY

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
i think ill just press my luck with my current plan even though simple mobile uses tmobile towers as well ive heard pretty bad horror stories about people getting their service cut off. I rather just put some extra money into the account after i refill it in case i need it for extra minutes. And yes i do have the $30 plan its really a good plan for what i need it for as it is i dont talk much on the phone any way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs